Key Manager allows you to assign the following actions to regular, sequential and long (press and hold) key presses, mouse button presses, the mouse wheel rotation, combinations with modifiers, as well as popup menu items:
• Show a popup menu containing other actions.
• Press a key or a key combination; press a mouse button and rotate the mouse wheel; emulate sequential presses and releases of several keys.
• Paste a predefined text into any program.
• Launch any program or open a file or folder.
• Open a specific web page.
• Instantly create an e-mail message.
• Perform actions on all windows or active ones only.
• Manage your computer's power, your monitor's power, your screensaver and sound settings.
Key Remapper allows you to:
• Redefine keys, mouse button presses and the mouse wheel rotation.
• Virtually swap keys.
• Replace keys or mouse buttons by key or mouse button combinations with modifiers.
• Block keys and mouse buttons.
• Restrict remapping and blocking to specific programs and windows.
• Create and quickly switch between keyset profiles.
A program for instantly pasting into input fields in practically any program user-defined plain or formatted (RTF) text: standard phrases, greetings, generic replies, the current date and time, letter and document templates, e-mail and website addresses, usernames, passwords, selected text fragments and much more. Text can be pasted from a popup menu or by the press of a hot key.